The Last Polka

"But one must know how to colour one's actions and to be a great liar and deciever. Men are so simple, and so much creatures of circumstance, that the deciever will always find someone ready to be decieved."

Friday, March 10, 2006

ABSURD CAMPAIGN COMMERCIAL!!!! - A MUST SEE

I was just about to close up the old laptop for the night when I saw it. It was the most ridiculous attempt at a campaign commercial I've ever seen.

A BIG hat tip to Shakespeare's Sister for this guy...

Here she is: Absurd Commercial

Please, if you're reading this, do yourself a favor and watch the commercial - its worth you time.

This guy, Vernon Robinson, is trying so hard to convince people that he's a 'real conservative.' Here's a bit from the bio on his website:

My political heroes are Ronald Reagan, Jesse Helms, Clarence Thomas, and Antonin Scalia. That should give you a pretty good idea of where I stand. [...]

My concept of family is the same as the one God ordained in the Garden of Eden thousands of years ago -- one man, married to one woman, with so many children as God should see fit to entrust to their care. [...]

I put my trust in God, not my finger to the wind, and my record proves it. [...]

Dueling with the Left's talking sock puppets on television will not be a new experience for me. On our local equivalent of the Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes" (a program called "One on One"), I ably played Sean Hannity's role as the conservative television talk show host (opposite a radical feminist).

My family attends First Assembly of God in Winston-Salem. I believe my single greatest qualification to be a Congressman is that my mother raised me in a Christian home and taught me right from wrong.

Robinson is running against Rep. Brad Miller in North Carolina's 13th district. I couldn't find any polling data, but I would sure be interested in seeing some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home